Pritchard Community Center
404 South Mulberry Street
Elizabethtown, KY, 42701
Site Opens: 9am Site Closes: 9pm
Youth 6-17 $5.00
Children 5 and under are FREE
Family Cap- $30.00
Tax is included in cost
Animals are not allowed unless they are registered service animals.
Choice of cup of soup and sandwich, drink and cookie. $6
SOUP: Zuppa Toscano or
Guinea of fowl noodle soup
SANDWICH: Pulled Pork OR
Italian beef and venison sandwich
White bean and spinach minestrone
& garden veggie chickpea salad sandwich
Would you like to pre-register for feast?
-Checks made out to: SCA, The Barony of the Flame
Send to: Lady Ellowyn (Stephanie Kittle)
4227 Winter Lake Drive, Louisville KY, 40272
Need A Hotel?
Planning to come to Christmas Tourney and looking for a hotel? Here are a few located in Elizabethtown just a few miles from the event site! There are even more hotels in the area.
Baymont Inn & Suites Elizabethtown
209 Commerce Dr., Elizabethtown, KY 42701
205 Commerce Dr., Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabethtown
1031 Executive Dr., Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Hampton Inn Elizabethtown
1035 Executive Dr., Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Interested in Merchanting?
All Merchants must bring a family board game donation which will cover merchanting fees. Merchanting registration closes Nov 24th.
Please email: Lord Mikhail at TheDreadPirateSchmidt@yahoo.com.
By My Hand Designs – Jamie Blackrose
- Circlets, Chaplets, and Coronets. Shields, Hilts for Rattan Swords, Heads for Pole Arms, Hammers, and Maces. Jewelry, Dress Accessories, Rapier Rats
Goin’ a Viking - Æsa
- Replicas of artifacts in Bronze, Silver, and other materials ranging from jewelry to accessories, and more.
Kraken Press - Vincenzo
- Kingdom Swag
Ellen of the Scholars
Munitions Grade Armor – Master Eirik
- The rattan guy.
Medieval Medallions – Greg Bryant
Mostly Middle Eastern – Mistress Cordelia
- Mostly Mid-Eastern garb and accessories
Jewels by Maeve – Lady Maeve
- Handmade Jewelry and Accessories
Silent Cat – Lady Adelheid Catton
- Garb, stained glass, handcrafted jewelry
Nonna’s Mugs and Jugs – Mistress Nonna
North Star Armory – Mistress Astrid
Lady Merwyn’s Medieval Market – Lady Merwyn
- Fabric, Scribal, and assorted other merchandise
Schmidty’s Schtuff – Lord Michel Schmidt and Lady Isobel inghean Alexandar
- Medieval and renaissance costuming, leatherworking, and custom crocheted, woven, and knitted novelties
YayBeads – Lady Marjorie de ffeyrefeld
- Lampwork beads, both historical reproductions and more modern styles